Tuesday, September 16, 2014

September Essential Rewards Order

It has been a hard week.....I ran out of my Young Living Ningxia Red . My ER order was delayed because of a shortage of one of this months promotion's, but as you can see it was worth the wait.

1) My Ningxia, I'm going to start giving a dose to each kiddo in the morning before school...with that nasty respiratory virus going around you can't be to careful. I take a dose first thing in the morning and one about 3pm when I start to feel that afternoon slump.

2) Thieves Fresh Essence Plus Mouthwash: Again for kiddo's ...they need that extra step in the morning for a clean and healthy mouth. This is our first time trying this so I'll let you know how we like it.

3) Elemi Essential Oil: This is called the poor man's Frankincense ( Frankincense was out of stock ) so I'll be using this in my castor oil at night.

4) Oregano Essential Oil: I'm putting this with my favorite oil Thieves, viruses don't stand a chance.  Great Article on dealing with this new Nasty Virus. 

5) LemonGrass Essential Oil: Did you know LemonGrass can kill MRSA??? Great article Here

6) Peppermint Essential Oil : I was out.....I love to diffuse it, especially when the kids are doing homework...it makes them alert. I also need it for my LLP ( Lemon, Lavender, and peppermint ) capsules for my allergies.

7) Lemon Essential Oil : Between the LLP capsules, I also drop just Lemon essential oil in a veggie capsule to have first thing with my water in the morning.

8) Breathe Again Roll on essential oil : Sinus congestion....I love using my Eucalyptus to open up my sinuses but its not always convenient. Breathe Again contains  4 kinds of Eucalyptus....I'm excited to give this one a try.

9) Lemon Essential oil sample packs (10) : I love giving these out to people, I run out very quickly. 

10) My Freebies : )

     1) 10 count sample of each, Lavender and Thieves.
     2) 5ml bottle of Peppermint essential oil ( this was suppose to be a 10 count sample box of Peppermint but Young Living was running short and did not want to hold up people's ER orders, they truly do have the best Customer Service ).
    3)5ml bottle of  Raven essential oil: this has been on my wish list for a while and I got it FREE ....gotta love Young Living. Raven is good for congestion, great for making a homemade Vaporub.

Please remember I am not a Doctor nor do I pretend to be one, I am just a mother trying to do what's best for her family and hoping some of my experiences help you.

Don't forget if your interested in signing up for Young Living, I would love to have you join my team.

If you order the PSK from me you get a copy of The Essential Oils Pocket reference guide and 2 "goodies" from Kim ( varies from Thieves pocket spray, diffuser necklaces or bracelets, deluxe samples,etc ). I would love to have you join Me .

Peace and Love,

Kim

2 comments:

  1. Ohhh I love your ER order! I also got Elemi-- I can't wait to see how it works! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks.....I am excited to try Elemi, fingers crossed.

      Delete

Thanks for visiting my little blog, hope to see you again soon.

Peace and Good Mo Jo to you all.