Friday, November 7, 2014

Getting Fit thru Facebook

Have you heard of Michelle Myers or Myerscrosstraining.com? I had not either till November 1st when another page I had "liked" on Facebook had a person post a challenge for everyone to join her in Michelle's #planksgivingandprayer. Pretty neat play of words there, huh?

The premise is everyday you do a minute Plank and pray during that time, she post everyday a different style plank and a new prayer but you can always stick to the simple 1 minute Plank and your own prayer. I like the idea because I feel like I have to complete it everyday because I put it out there on someones post that I would. What about you, do you need accountability in our workout/fitness goals?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my little blog, hope to see you again soon.

Peace and Good Mo Jo to you all.