Wednesday, November 19, 2014

November ER Order


This Months Freebies were:

Ginger Essential Oil: Take as a dietary supplement to aid digestion

Christmas Spirit Essential Oil Blend : Blend creates a festive, peaceful environment.

Thyromin dietary supplement: Blend of herbs,extracts, amino acids, minerals, and pure essential oils to support a healthy thyroid.


I ordered:

Inner Defense: I refer to this as my "Thieves pill" .....I take it to boost my immunity every morning.

Essentialzymes-4: Helps with digestion.....no more bloat for me.

CortiStop: First time ordering: Designed to help support the female glandular system and Promote balanced cortisol levels.

Thieves Lozenges: You can never have enough Thieves oil in your life.

BLM Supplement: Supports Joint, Tissue and cell function. Got this for Husband, 18 years of Army PT is taking a toll on his hip, hoping this helps.

Abundance Essential oil blend: Attract prosperity and magnify joy and peace. Contains orange, clove, cinnamon bark, frankincense, ginger, spruce, patchouli and myrrh. It smells divine.

Grounding Essential oil blend: Balancing blend used for clarity, to enhance positive emotions or to enhance spirituality. Contains White Fir, pine, angelica, spruce, cedarwood, juniper, ylang ylang. Fabulous oil.

and Last but not least Ningxia Red: I drink my red first thing in the morning with ACV and again in the afternoon for a pick me up. My kids get 1 ounce first thing in the morning and as soon as they get home from school.

Are you interested in Young Living and getting your own free oils? Please contact Me .

Peace and Love,

Kim 
PS: I've linked up  Naturally His November Essential Rewards Link up




*These Statements have not been evaluated by the
FDA and are not intended to treat,cure, or diagnose.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my little blog, hope to see you again soon.

Peace and Good Mo Jo to you all.