Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Keratosis Pilaris AKA Chicken Skin

      Ah Yes, the dreaded chicken skin ....if you are lucky enough to not have it you know someone who does. My lovely KP has been with been as long as I can remember ....... my upper arms and thighs. I did everything and anything to get rid of it ...exfoliated, acids, lotions, scrubs, etc....nothing worked. Lately to keep it under control I have been using this.......
at a cost of $47.00. This container would usually last about 2 months and it was ok but did not completely get rid of the Chicken Skin. I was thrilled to see Sherri get asked about Keratosis Pilaris on her Facebook page  and she sent us to Stuff Parents Need .....Awesome.

     I did not follow the recipe exactly....I just eyeballed everything. I like mine a little more "drier" so I use more sugar and less coconut oil. I also used Young Living Stress Away instead of Lavender. Young Living Stress Away has Copaiba, Lime, Cedarwood, Vanilla, Ocotea, Lavender and Fractionated (Virgin ) coconut oil in it.......it smells like summer should smell like. I use this scrub all over my skin in the shower and absolutely love the way it makes my skin feel. Not only can you see the Keratosis Pilaris is almost gone but you can feel how smooth your skin is. Young Living Stress Away is the one oil featured in all Young Living Starter Kits. If your interested in finding out about  Young Living Stress Away and all Young Living Essential oils please let me know.

    Please remember I am not a doctor and all information given is just what works for me and my family.

Peace and Love,

Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my little blog, hope to see you again soon.

Peace and Good Mo Jo to you all.