Friday, July 18, 2014

July 2014 Essential Rewards

      I love getting my ER order every month, its like Christmas.

First Up Ningxia Red:

If your not aware of Young Living's Ningxia Red , its wonderful. I drink 1 oz AM after my water and 1oz in the PM when I need a pick me up. I keep mine in the fridge because I like everything chilled but you don't have to.

Next is Thieves Household Cleaner: 

I'm planning on making some household cleaners and this is easier for me then using my bottle of Young Living Thieves Essential Oil .

USB Diffuser in Pink:

We are planning some trips and I wanted to be able to diffuse my oils. You are also able to use this in your vehicle

AromaEase :
 
Remember that trip I just mentioned, its to a Amusement park and I get motion sickness very easily. Young Living Essential Oil AromaEase was just released and it is to help with motion sickness and nausea. This will definitely be going with us.

Progessence Plus: 

Is a Harmonizing serum designed for women. It contains Frankincense,Bergamont, and peppermint oils along with some Wild Yam and Vit E. I'm 41 years old and I'm hoping this helps with my hormones : )

Sage: 

Young Living Essential Oil Sage   is normally used in skin care,oral hygiene and women's natural cycles. It is also known to reduce sweating so I am using it in my Homemade Deodorant .

And because I spent over 190PV this month I received 2 free oils:

Ylang Ylang: 

Ylang Ylang is used to relax the mind and help control feelings of negativity and anger.....and it smells great. 

Bergamot: 

Bergamot's light citrusy scent is perfect for using in products your making for the men in your life. It also uplifts the mood and builds confidence. I'm using it on a dark spot on my face, I'll let you know how that goes. 

Please remember I'm not a doctor and I just do what's best for me and my family. Interested in any of the products mentioned above, joining me in my Young Living Essential Oil Adventure, or just finding out more ? Connect with me on FacebookTwitter or  leave a comment and I'll get right back with you. 

 This month I'm Joining naturallyhis.com in her YL Monthly ER Link up, Click the box to visit her site and see all the other YL Monthly ER link ups.
 life box link up
  Peace and Love,

Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my little blog, hope to see you again soon.

Peace and Good Mo Jo to you all.